Monday, March 14, 2011

Firm Foundation

“Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem, a firm and tested stone. It is a precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never be shaken.
Isaiah 28:16 (NLT)


Christ is our rock and only firm foundation.  Everything else in life is shaky.  As we have seen in the horrible devastation in Japan, in an instant our lives can be shattered. When our world shakes and trouble comes, let us remember our Rock and put our feet on that firm foundation that will never crumble or fall.  Our house may shake, but the foundation will never fail.  

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.Psalm 61:2 (NIV) 

Desert Hills Presbyterian Church, Scottsdale, AZ

Listen to On Christ the Solid Rock at:

No comments:

Post a Comment