Friday, January 10, 2014

Reminders


Arches National Park
 Let all that I am praise the LORD;
 may I never forget the good things he does for me. 
Psalm 103:2 (NLT) 



It is good to be reminded of God's faithful love for us.  His constant care and love never fail.

  • He surrounds me with love and tender mercies. Ps. 103:4

  • He fills my life with good things Ps. 103.5

  • He is merciful and gracious:  he is slow to get angry and full of unfailing love. Ps. 103.8

  • He is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who honor him for he understands how weak we are he knows we are only dust. Ps. 103.13,14

  • Your hand will guide me and your strength will support me. Ps. 139.11


Lord,  what a joy to have your unfailing love surrounding us.  If we feel alone, sad or discouraged in this moment let us remind ourselves of who you are and ask for a renewed sense of your presence with us.

Listen to this beautiful hymn:
Love Divine, All Love Excelling

No comments:

Post a Comment