Monday, June 27, 2011

Blessings

Karen & Simon's, Nelson, B.C., Canada
 My cup overflows with blessings. Psalm 23:5 (NLT)

Recently, I enjoyed a short trip with my son and his wife to visit my daughter and her husband in Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.  What a blessing to spend time with the ones I love in such a beautiful setting.

The landscape was all lush and green with tall evergreens packed tightly together. The purple and pink lupine growing along the roadside was a joy to behold.  On our hikes we saw rushing water,  pale green aspens, wild roses and in the midst of the ferns a moose. 

All of this fills me with praise and thankfulness to the one who overflows our lives with blessings.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from the Father.  James 1:17






No comments:

Post a Comment