Monday, May 23, 2011

Help

Our lives are full of uncertainty and often things don't go as we expect. 
These words of encouragement came to me this morning.




Be encouraged.  
I assure you that the grace of God is with you no matter what happens. 
(1 Peter 5:12)



He is your helper.  
He will restore, support and strengthen you
and place you on a firm foundation.
(1 Peter 5:10)



In that day he will be your sure foundation providing a rich store of help,
wisdom and knowledge.  
The fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.
  (Isaiah 33:6)



Lord,  I humble myself under your mighty power.  You are Lord of my life.  I give all my worries and cares to you because you care for me. (1 Peter 5:7)

 He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.
Isaiah 33:6 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment